Search the Bruin Electronics Inventory
By submitting a query to this form, you can search Bruin’s inventory for the parts you need. This information is a live feed from the main Bruin inventory system. If you see a part listed here, the part is in stock (unless it has been sold by the time you call/fax/email). If you don’t see the part you need listed here, it is possible that we have the part; it may not yet have been entered into inventory system. It’s also possible that we can locate a part that we currently do not have in stock.
You can submit queries based on two fields: a generic part number and specific part number. You can fill out one or both fields. The generic part number is the generic specification for a part type (e.g. 80486), while the specific part number is an exact part specification (e.g. A80486DX-33 or A80486DX2-66).
Please use the percent sign (%) for a wild card number.
- Generic Part Number “68020” shows all parts of generic type 68020
- Generic Part Number “256kx1DR%” shows all 256k by 1 DRAMS, of any speed
- Generic Part Number “%SR-020%” shows any parts that are static RAM at a speed of
- Generic Part Number “%SR%” shows any parts with SR (static ram) in the name.
- Specific Part Number “%486%66%” shows any parts with 486 and 66 (e.g. A80486DX2-66
(NOTE: sorry not all tech functions work on this page right now… check back later to see if it is working correctly then. thanks)