Bruin Electronics maintains an extensive inventory of Refurbished and NEW products. Choose from the following categories of products:
|EPROM and EEPROM|
NOTE: at this time not all functions are working on this post… you can try coming back later.
Refurbished parts are retrieved and processed at our Rockford, Illinois facility. New parts are obtained from manufacturers’ excess inventories or acquired through our Worldwide network of brokers and independent distributors. All products are sold under Bruin Electronics’ Unconditional Return Policy.
Search the Bruin Electronics Inventory
By submitting a query to this form, you can search Bruin’s inventory for the parts you need. This information is a live feed from the main Bruin inventory system. If you see a part listed here, the part is in stock (unless it has been sold by the time you call/fax/email). If you don’t see the part you need listed here, it is possible that we have the part; it may not yet have been entered into inventory system. It’s also possible that we can locate a part that we currently do not have in stock.
You can submit queries based on two fields: a generic part number and specific part number. You can fill out one or both fields. The generic part number is the generic specification for a part type (e.g. 80486), while the specific part number is an exact part specification (e.g. A80486DX-33 or A80486DX2-66).
Please use the percent sign (%) for a wild card number.
- Generic Part Number “68020” shows all parts of generic type 68020
- Generic Part Number “256kx1DR%” shows all 256k by 1 DRAMS, of any speed
- Generic Part Number “%SR-020%” shows any parts that are static RAM at a speed of
- Generic Part Number “%SR%” shows any parts with SR (static ram) in the name.
- Specific Part Number “%486%66%” shows any parts with 486 and 66 (e.g. A80486DX2-66